Sr. MarkLogic Developer
Datavid is looking for a Sr. MarkLogic Consultant—join a remote culture and deliver ambitious data projects across the globe.
Based on experience
- Free training programs
- Paid vacations
- Flexible hours
We are looking for Senior MarkLogic Consultant
At Datavid, we are on a journey to build the most flexible and scalable, data-centric Knowledge Engine. Our platform seamlessly integrates underlying data sources through the use of our proprietary web and API applications. We are looking for experienced and passionate engineers to build these interfaces which will give our clients easy, intuitive, and fine-grained access to the Knowledge Engine.
This is an opportunity to join a world-class team of collaborative and passionate software engineers.
- Architect and implement systems that materialize our platform vision.
- Research and evaluate the latest technologies with a continuous focus on improving our processes and codebase.
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer organisation by leading technical discussions in the architecture board, evangelizing best practices, and mentoring engineers and engineering teams.
- Have an impact on the broader industry by representing Datavid by speaking at events and conferences.
- You have a strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components such that you can both design and implement elegant solutions.
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces for large cross-team and cross-functional projects.
- Proficient in MarkLogic, Java, XQuery, XSLT and Semantic Technologies
- You are both productive and pragmatic. Software is only useful if it is used.
- You are comfortable using a cloud computing platform e.g. AWS or Azure.
- Experience working as part of an Agile/Scrum team. You need to be a proven team player.
- Strong experience in designing and developing REST APIs.
- Optional knowledge of Machine Learning techniques for data extraction and classification.
- Salary is negotiable and has no bar for the right candidate
- Being a contributor to open source projects is valuable.